Training and Advice
In addition to coaching individuals and advising job seekers during conferences, job markets and recruitment procedures, we offer workshops and lectures for students and young professionals. For this, we use our experience with recruitment procedures and expertise of the job market.
Are you organizing a conference or event, and would you like to include a practical workshop or talk about career development based on best practices?
Are you representing a study association or working on a graduate- or honors-program and looking for input on subjects like employability and career development of MSc-students, PhD-candidates or Postdocs?
Then you’re in the right place with us!
Examples of topics for workshops and lectures are:
- What are your career options and how do you find published and unpublished vacancies?
- How can you develop a “business” mind-set and be perceived as a high-potential outside academia?
- What can you do during your studies to increase your opportunities and attractiveness exponentially? In other words, what is necessary to do for finding a job soon?
- How does recruitment work and how to find the perfect job quickly?
- What does a manager of a company find important in an applicant?
- How do you create an attractive cv with which you are invited for an interview?
- How do convince your discussion partners of your added value during an interview?
- How do you make yourself findable and “matchable” for recruiters by using LinkedIn?
- How do you write brilliant motivation letters that are outstanding?
- How do you find our your strengths and your ambitions?
Depending on the audience, there are more possibilities in terms of topics and approach.
Do you like to have more information about the possibilities? Feel free to contact Geertje Janssen or Lisette Spoelder via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0294-772 700.
What makes us unique?
- Because we have experience with current recruitment procedures outside the academic setting
- We also have experience with selection procedures of small companies (SMEs and start-ups) and multinationals (corporates), which is incorporated in the exercises and tips
- We have direct experience with the academic setting (study and PhD-trajectory) and through understanding of the audience
- We keep our knowledge of trends on the labor market and the future of employees up to date
- The trainers are part of a small organization with an entrepreneurial mindset and they have a great personal drive
- Depending on the audience the language at the training can be Dutch or English.