Training and Advice
In addition to coaching individuals and advising jobseekers during conferences, job markets and recruitment procedures, we offer workshops and lectures for students and young professionals. For this, we use our experience with recruitment procedures and expertise of the job market.
Are you organizing a conference or event, and would you like to include a practical workshop or talk about career development based on best practices?
Are you representing a study association or working on a graduate- or honors-program and looking for input on subjects like employability and career development of MSc-students, PhD-candidates or Postdocs?
Then you are here on the right place!
Examples of topics for workshops and lectures are:
- What are your career options and how do you find published and unpublished vacancies?
- How can you develop a “business” mind-set and be perceived as a high-potential outside academia?
- What can you do during your studies to increase your opportunities and attractiveness exponentially? In other words, who will always find a job soon?
- How does recruitment work and how do you quickly find the perfect job?
- What do hiring managers value in applicants?
- How do you create an attractive CV with which you are invited for interviews?
- How do your discussion partners convince you of your added value during interviews?
- How do you make yourself findable and “matchable” for recruiters with LinkedIn?
- How do you write brilliant motivation letters that are outstanding?
- How do you map your strengths and find out your passion?
Depending on the audience, there are more possibilities in terms of topic and approach.
Do you like to have more information about the possibilities? Feel free to contact Geertje Janssen or Lisette Spoelder via email@example.com or call 0294-772 700.
What makes us unique?
- Based on experience with current recruitment procedures outside the academic setting;
- Experience with selection procedures of small companies (SMEs and start-ups) and multinationals (corporates) is incorporated in the exercises and tips;
- Direct experience with the academic setting (study and PhD-trajectory) and thorough understanding of the audience;
- Up-to-date knowledge of trends on the labor market and the future of employees;
- Trainers are part of a small organization with an entrepreneurial mindset and have a great personal drive;
- Depending on the audience the language can be Dutch or English.